Write your letter to Santa and let him know what you want for Christmas. Who knows? You might get lucky and win a free pair of shoes from Runway Boutique!!
E.g Dear Santa, I've been good this year and all I want for Christmas is a pair of these fabulous Houston Aqua shoes (size 5).
We'll be giving away a free pair every day for the next 5 days so grab your pen, be creative and write to Santa;)
To enter, simply do the following:
- Like our page on Facebook. If you're a fan already, awesome!
- Comment below with your letter to Santa.
- Share this competition (Hover your mouse over the Share icon, select Facebook and Share Link)
Terms and Conditions
- Competition commences on Thursday 8th of December and closes on Monday 12th of December at 11.59pm Melbourne time
- Daily entries close at 11.59pm Melbourne time and the winner announced the next day
- Winners can choose any shoe from www.runwayboutique.com.au provided their size is available and in stock
- Entries are open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over
- You can have additional entries into the draw by posting a new letter each day but remember to Share on Facebook
You're sipping champagne on a yatch along the French Riviera Oulala…Which outfit would you be wearing out of these 2?
For your chance to win these fabulous Riviera Tangerine wedges, simply do the following:
1. Press the Facebook LIKE button at the end of this post
2. Leave a comment below, letting us know which one is your dream outfit
The winner will be announced on Sunday the 20th of November – just in time for Summer!!
Good luck ladies xx
Terms and Conditions
1. You must be 18 years or over and reside in Australia to enter the competition.
2. Riviera is available in a size 5 -10 (straight sizes only).
3. Competition closes on the 20th of November at 9pm Melbourne time.
There are golden rules in fashion. Never ever question fashion as a religion. We pick and choose what to keep. Sometimes we convince ourselves we aren’t adhering to the laws, but really, we are. And the case of matching bags and shoes is the classic example.
Many old ladies will be seen with a pastel pink bag and pastel pink shoes – you may think oh dear lord – but it’s time to say right on. We do the exact same thing! We match. We just have a different idea about matching.
No longer is matching about precision. You wouldn’t want to wear tasseled shoes and a tasseled bag because that would be overdrive. But, you would wear a beige tasseled bag with leopard flats because they work together.
Keeping a look fresh and stylish is about variation, but you still need to ‘match’. Make sure you mix-match starting with your bag and shoes to start getting the easy rules spot on.
In life, we say hellos and goodbyes all the time. Some greetings and farewells are easy and meaningless. Others are tear- fuelled and difficult.
Knowing when to shoo away a pair of shoes is one of the hard bye-byes we say!
I would not call myself a hoarder in general. But with shoes, it is a whole new story. For some reason I always justify keeping that old, unstylish pair because, one day they might look good with something… I make excuses and tell myself that even though the embellishment on one of shoes is gone, it is fine and I may actually wear it one day.
I guess we all need a little courage sometimes so that we know how to say goodbye to a pair of shoes. If you’ve worn a shoe well, it should be easier. Thank the shoe for all the good times and service over the years, but it’s time to move on.
If you haven’t worn a shoe well, and you never wear it ever ask yourself: is the shoe ugly? Does it match anything? Could it realistically be handy to hold onto? Once you’ve answered these questions you’ll know what to do. I got rid of 2 pairs.